Steinle Chevrolet Buick - Mrs

You took advantage of my 82 year old mothe , shame on you.Hope you rot in ***.

She brought her Buick in for a trade in, Kbb says minimum 4500 you gave her 2500, fora13800 car you charged her 16300! Shame shame on you. You took advantage of a little old lady. Hope you go out of business.

Nada and Kbb said the car you sold her was valued at 13800, you charged her 14999 plus tax and title, she is going toend up pay ing 18500 for a 13800 dollars car. Curse you. How can you sleep at night.

Your dealings with old people sickens me.I will never buy a Chevrolet, GM product ever.

Review about: New Car Sales.

Comments

This is the customer service representative at steinle's and I have read your review.I am having trouble identifying a transaction that matches the description that you have given.

I am not aware of anyone making such a complaint with us directly.

We would like to address your concearns but I will need more information or please feel free to contact us directly with any concearns that you have.Thank You.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #702934

If your mother is such a little old lade you should have went with her to the car dealership.

Steinle Chevrolet Buick - Cashed a check I wrote for a car when they promised they wouldn't until I gave them the o.k.

Toledo, Ohio 0 comments

Traded a car for a newer car.Salesman insisted I write a check for the newer car and they would hold that until I transferred funds to my share account in my credit union to get a secured loan using that money for security.

The very next day the dealership cashed the check before I could transfer the funds, now I have to go through another type of loan process to get my savings back. The dealership has my money and of course are not going to do anything to make this right. The don't care about the fact that I was getting a loan in my own name with my own money for a lot of reasons. Now I have to apply for a loan and my husband has to be included on that loan which is what I was trying to avoid.

I asked the car dealership to do a transfer to my share account and I would have the check sent directly to them but they are refusing to do that to help me out. The bottom line is that they have my money and that is all they care about.

Doesn't matter to them what was promised.Just goes to show that car salesman/dealerships can never be trusted.

Review about: Buick.